The New York State Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Incentive Program application is now available for high school seniors entering college in fall 2016.
The STEM Incentive Program is available to those students who:
· Are in the top 10 percent of their high school Class of 2016
· Plan to attend a SUNY or CUNY college or university in fall 2016
· Plan to pursue an undergraduate degree in a STEM program of study
· Plan to work in a STEM field and live in New York State for at least five years after graduation
· Meet other eligibility requirements listed on the HESC website.
The deadline for application is August 15.
To learn more about the program and it’s requirements and regulations, visit the HESC website.